Welcome CBCA Members & Friends!
We’re Ligature Creative, a boutique design studio based in Denver’s RiNo Art District. We’ve been part of the CBCA Member family since 2014, and our mission is to do good work for people, businesses and organizations who do good work.
A few years ago, we witnessed a wide gap between the need for small- to mid-sized nonprofit organizations to have a commanding digital presence and the investment needed for a modern, custom website. So we took all of our design thinking that we invest into our custom projects, and we developed StageHand — a budget-friendly website solution built with organizations like yours in mind.
StageHand is the optimal solution for a professional, user-friendly, mobile-responsive website designed and built to give your organization a hand without costing an arm and a leg.
- Save time & money with our fast set-up process
- Instill confidence in your donors, patrons and customers with a professional website
- Tell your story with 18 flexible content modules (with more on the way)
- Stand out from the Squarespace crowd and reinforce your brand with dozens of fonts and styling options
- Give your audiences a mobile-friendly user experience that prioritizes current accessibility standards
- Rest easy knowing maintenance and security are covered if something breaks
- Be empowered to keep your site updated with annual training from our staff (real humans!), plus an online resource center
CBCA Member Pricing
For CBCA Members and friends, we’re waiving the $500 setup fee and discounting our monthly maintenance fee 25% for the first year. Qualifying nonprofits may be eligible for further discount.
If you’re interested in hearing more about getting to the website that you and your organization deserve, let’s talk! We’d love to find out more about what you do and if StageHand is the right fit for you.