We’re searching for a Project Manager to join our team in the RiNo neighborhood, Denver.
Ligature Creative is a queer-owned, mission-focused boutique design studio intent on making an impact in our communities. We create beautiful, functional, and accessible designs to support organizations doing good work in the world with a focus in arts & culture.
Community is at the heart of what we do. We are a diligent and spirited team of experienced designers, developers, community-builders and live-event aficionados. We bike to work, yoga break for lunch and let a round of craft beer stir our creativity in the afternoon. We’re keen and intuitive, and we support each other and our clients offering an experience that’s worlds away from a traditional agency.
Join us to do good work with folks who do good in our community, country and world. Please carefully read the complete job description, and submit your application below by February 14, at 9am.
Applications are now closed.
No recruiters, please.
Project Manager Responsibilities
- Managing team resources to ensure appropriate distribution of project tasks and responsibilities
- Creating and monitoring project timelines for internal and external deadlines
- Utilizing project management software (Monday.com) to organize tasks
- Breaking projects into manageable tasks for team members
- Communicating needs between clients and team members
- Assisting in scoping, proposal, and contract process for potential and new projects
- Inputting and verifying hours for monthly billing needs
- Scheduling meetings and presentations with clients as needed
- Regular check-ins with active clients via email, video, and in-person meetings
- Lead team weekly resource meetings
- Establish and maintain web development checkpoints as needed
- Assessing team work and progress to ensure client needs are being met
- Monitoring scope against project agreement
- Time tracking your work hours to various clients, projects and tasks
- want to work for a mission-focused company emphasizing good work with people who do good work, especially arts & culture institutions
- love people and building relationships
- are an exceptional communicator, write/speak clearly with good grammar and punctuation
- are comfortable communicating within a brand’s voice and tone
- are detail-oriented and organized
- love to check off tasks and see things through
- are familiar with, and can speak to the needs of nonprofits and arts organizations
- are familiar with or willing to learn WordPress and our suite of services
- work well in a team environment, but also independently
- bring positivity, surprise and delight to your daily interactions
- support your team and the people around you
- can put your head down and get the work done
- are perceptive and a good listener
- local to Denver metro area
- eligible to work in the United States
- proof of vaccination against COVID-19 or a valid medical/religious exemption
- past experience in project management in the same or similar industry
Extra props for
- traditional and/or digital marketing skills
- leadership skills
- have a personal arts or nonprofit background
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary: $55–60k
- Paid time off: 31 days off per year (Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and day after, 10 days around the winter holidays, birthday, 15 vacation days)
- Flex time
- Office space or work-from-home (some in-person required)
- Comprehensive health and vision insurance
- Employer-sponsored IRA option and employer match
- Free theatre/concert/other tickets
- Monthly entertainment allowance
- Health & wellness bonus
- Workshop and education opportunities
- Colorado Business Committee for the Arts membership perks
- Asshole-free environment
This position is client-facing and will require in-person meetings with clients and other staff. Accordingly, if hired, we will require you to provide proof of your current vaccination status (including boosters) or a valid religious or medical reason that prohibits you from obtaining the vaccination. Reasonable accommodations will be made. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or genetic information.
How to Apply
- Submit your résumé and a cover letter which should include your favorite nonprofit and a story about handling negative feedback or communication with a client or partner in a productive manner below.
- Wash your hands and FaceTime someone you love.
- Deadline: February 14, 9:00am
- Applications are now closed.
Project Manager Job Application
No recruiters, please. 🙂